Epicduel Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillsaw's the name, Jatar is my Bro. Xendran Rocks, and this forum is Epic Awesome. Good Job guys

2 posters

Go down

Skillsaw's the name, Jatar is my Bro. Xendran Rocks, and this forum is Epic Awesome. Good Job guys Empty Skillsaw's the name, Jatar is my Bro. Xendran Rocks, and this forum is Epic Awesome. Good Job guys

Post  Skillsaw Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:03 pm

What the title is, is practically the post.
Cool forum,
Except one question. how come as a registered user now, i cannot see who is browsing and it says i am only registered user online, while i know that death gigas is on, and in the chat waiting for me, but it will not register any other ppl but me.

And the posts by Death Gigas in General Faction Discussion do not appear for me, but Death says he put it there, as a response to Button33's Faction List post.

PS, Jatar, can u pm me please buddy.

Skillsaw

Varium : 5041

Back to top Go down

Skillsaw's the name, Jatar is my Bro. Xendran Rocks, and this forum is Epic Awesome. Good Job guys Empty Re: Skillsaw's the name, Jatar is my Bro. Xendran Rocks, and this forum is Epic Awesome. Good Job guys

Post  JellyBelly Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Skillsaw, this problem is not occuring with me. PM Xendran.
JellyBelly
JellyBelly

Varium : 5153

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down