Epicduel Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really funny joke! (Contains Foul Language)

+4
Ice Crystalline
E.Hero Sparkman
button33
Albino Wolf
8 posters

Go down

Really funny joke! (Contains Foul Language) Empty Really funny joke! (Contains Foul Language)

Post  Albino Wolf Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit didn't like each other very much and one day, whilst they were walking through the woods they came across a golden frog. The frog turned to them and said: "Ooh, I don't often meet anyone in these parts." They were amazed that the frog had talked to them.

The golden frog admitted: "Mind you, when I do meet someone I always give them six wishes. You can have three wishes each in this case.

Mr. Bear immediately wished that all the other bears in the forest were females. The frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit, after thinking for a while, wished for a crash helmet. One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head.

Mr. Bear was amazed at Mr. Rabbit's wish, but carried on with his second wish. He wished that all the bears in the neighboring forests were females as well, and the frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit then wished for a motorcycle. It appeared before him, and he climbed on board and started revving the engine.

Mr. Bear could not believe it and complained that Mr. Rabbit had wasted two wishes that he could have had for himself. Shaking his head, Mr. Bear made his final wish, that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world.

The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to Mr. Rabbit for his last wish.

Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said: "I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!" and rode off as fast as he could!

Last edited by Albino Wolf on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Albino Wolf
Albino Wolf

Varium : 5159

Back to top Go down

Really funny joke! (Contains Foul Language) Empty Re: Really funny joke! (Contains Foul Language)

Post  button33 Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Good Joke.
~B33

button33

Varium : 5361

Back to top Go down

Really funny joke! (Contains Foul Language) Empty Re: Really funny joke! (Contains Foul Language)

Post  E.Hero Sparkman Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Albino Wolf wrote:Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit didn't like each other very much and one day, whilst they were walking through the woods they came across a golden frog. The frog turned to them and said: "Ooh, I don't often meet anyone in these parts." They were amazed that the frog had talked to them.

The golden frog admitted: "Mind you, when I do meet someone I always give them six wishes. You can have three wishes each in this case.

Mr. Bear immediately wished that all the other bears in the forest were females. The frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit, after thinking for a while, wished for a crash helmet. One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head.

Mr. Bear was amazed at Mr. Rabbit's wish, but carried on with his second wish. He wished that all the bears in the neighboring forests were females as well, and the frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit then wished for a motorcycle. It appeared before him, and he climbed on board and started revving the engine.

Mr. Bear could not believe it and complained that Mr. Rabbit had wasted two wishes that he could have had for himself. Shaking his head, Mr. Bear made his final wish, that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world.

The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to Mr. Rabbit for his last wish.

Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said: "I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!" and rode off as fast as he could!

-.-" Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said: "I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!" and rode off as fast as he could! -.-"
E.Hero Sparkman
E.Hero Sparkman

Varium : 5225

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice Crystalline Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:03 pm

I don't get it...But it's not like I get anything anyway.
Ice Crystalline
Ice Crystalline

Varium : 5144

Back to top Go down

Post  button33 Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Maybe replace some of the curse words?
~B33

button33

Varium : 5361

Back to top Go down

Post  E.Hero Sparkman Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:00 pm

button33 wrote:Maybe replace some of the curse words?
~B33

Little kids click this link anyways, and what if they read it and say this to their friends: IM VERY GAY! I LOVE BEING GAY! YOUR GAY!!
uhoh..

E.Hero Sparkman
E.Hero Sparkman

Varium : 5225

Back to top Go down

Post  Bud..aka .S1. Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Gays ftw?

Edited due to censored language - Albino Wolf

Re-edited back (The word gay isnt censored, and it never will be) ~Xendran
Bud..aka .S1.
Bud..aka .S1.

Varium : 5149

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBoy Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:02 am

Very funny
Good One Smile
BigBoy
BigBoy

Varium : 5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Dengster Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Funny lol!
Dengster
Dengster

Varium : 5080

Back to top Go down

Post  Superior X Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:14 pm

ive heard this one b4
pretty funny

Superior X

Varium : 4928

http://WWW.flhdgljkfs.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum